Online coaching is perfect for your child if he/she needs expert help with study strategies and organization and…
- You live a significant distance from our office
- Weekday or Sunday schedules make it easier for your student not to have to commute to receive assistance
- You need flexibility in scheduling (it can be easier to book extra sessions online)
- The technology in your house allows for online interaction and your child would be comfortable with talking via Google Hangout
- As a busy parent, you’d like the convenience of meeting online for a consultation, to discuss an IEP/504, or to talk with other professionals involved in supporting your child. Google Hangout is great for groups!
You’ll receive a call from us confirming your registration. Then, we’ll email you an invoice for the coaching package along with our agreement to sign and return. In that email, we’ll include your initial consult date (parents only with coach) along with the start date for student coaching. We’ll also email you the coach’s phone number and email address so you can communicate directly with him or her going forward.