Does your teen need a Study Space Makeover?
If your teen’s room….
- Has a lot of distracting clutter
- Is crowded and does not use space efficiently
- Suffers from outmoded furniture and décor
- Reflects your taste, not your child’s
You may need us! A teen’s space needs evolve over time. What worked for his life as a fifth grader may simply no longer be right for his life as a high school student with three hours of homework a night and a budding career as an artist! Teens often share study space with siblings or make their bedroom serve has a study space as well as a sleeping area. Parents and teens may find themselves at an impasse trying to negotiate a plan that works for everybody.
In two hours, we’ll work one-on-one with your teen in your home to create a cool plan for a study space that works for him/her within your budget. We can advise on all aspects of study space design including rearranging the space, furniture, lighting, storage and filing systems. Together, we’ll create an action plan for organizing and cleaning up a room of clutter to help create study space that suits your teen’s personality and learning style.
Investment: Two hours in your home plus a follow up report @ $375*
To schedule your own in-home study space design consultation with Beth Samuelson purchase the package and we will contact you for an appointment:
* If you live further than thirty minutes from the SOS office in Oakland or Walnut Creek, there will be additional fees for travel time. Please enquire.